I have a problem


If you have a problem and don’t know what to do its best to chat to a trusted adult first, this may make you feel a little better.  If you are in care you will have many adults involved in your life and it may at time be a little confusing figuring out who does what.  If you don’t know who to turn to ask your Social worker for advice as they will have the details of people and services that will be available to you to suit your own personal needs.

Some services that are available to you include:

Core assets

trained counsellors who you can speak to or ask support from to help you with your emotions or feelings (Contact your Social worker for more detail)

NYAS (National youth advocacy service)

An advocate who will listen to you and speak for you if you feel you cant get your message across yourself.


Phone support and guidance for children who have a problem or want to talk through their feelings with someone over the phone.


A huge organisation of adults including Social workers, support workers, participation officers etc Their job it is to keep children safe from harm.


There are many many other services close by to where you live as well as being accessible by phone or online.  Speak to your Social worker about some services available to you.



Do you have a complaint or Compliment?


My name is Alma Wills

I’m here to let you know that I’m Knowsley’s Children and Young people’s complaints officer. I want to remind you that you have the right to ‘have your say’ .

Please contact me if you need to chat about something that is on your mind, or if you feel you need to make a complaint or raise an issue.  I’m here to talk things through to you and I wont judge.

Please feel free to contact me by phone or email or go to the website below to find out more.

I also attend the MADE groups to make sure im available when you need me.

Phone:                   0151-443-3231
Email:          haveyoursay@knowsley.gov.uk
Website:     http://knowsley.gov.uk/get-in-touch-comments-and-complaints.aspx

My address is:

6th Floor, Huyton Municipal Buildings
Knowsley Metropolitan Borough Council
Archway Road
L36 9UX





I want to speak to someone else, someone independent




I want to speak to my Social Worker

I want to speak to my Reviewing Officer

Skip to content